Table of Contents
- 1 TestoGen vs Prime Male – Best Testosterone Booster for Men
- 2 TestoGen vs Prime Male: Ingredients
- 3 Users Feedback: TestoGen vs Prime Male
- 4 Pricing and Where To Buy: TestoGen vs Prime Male
- 5 Should You Buy TestoGen or Prime Male? | Final Comments
Low levels of testosterone production has a huge impact on the quality of a man’s lifestyle. And the effects go beyond just by physical changes. The number one reason men wish to use a testosterone booster is to increase male virility and muscle mass. TestoGen and Prime Male are made to do just that. But which one will be your best investment. You’ll find the answer in this TestoGen vs Prime Male blog.
As both these testosterone boosters are manufactured by leading companies, choosing between the two becomes a tough choice.
A testosterone supplement can effectively enhance your body’s ability to produce testosterone. Further, it reverses the symptoms you be experiencing with a low T count.
So, which testosterone booster has a better strategy when it comes to boosting T level?
Let’s find out.
TestoGen vs Prime Male – Best Testosterone Booster for Men
TestoGen is a product by Wolfson Berg Limited, which has its name in the health supplement market for more than a decade. The supplement boasts of a formulation that is completely derived from herbs and minerals. Moreover, it can effectively enhance stamina, mental focus and drive to get you back in the game like you were in your 20s.
- Build strength and physical endurance within 4-6 weeks
- Safe to use by men over the age of 18
- Burn accumulated fat at an accelerated rate
- Improve muscle tone and build muscle mass
- Eliminate the feeling of tiredness and be more active
- Limits mood swings and irritability
- Optimum dosage of D-Aspartic Acid to enhance testosterone production
- Scientifically researched ingredients in an updated formula
- Sharpens mental focus and concentration
- Greater libido
- Worldwide free shipping
- Only available on the Official Website
- Have to take 4 capsules at a time
On the other hand, Prime Male is a product by Roar Ambition. The same company behind many top health supplements. Prime Male is advertised as a product that can effectively enhance lean muscle mass. Plus, it has many other Testo Prime Male Enhancement benefits in form of perked up free testosterone concentration. The product combines proven ingredients to reverse aging induced low T count.
Prime Male Pros
- More energy, lean muscle mass, and stronger bones
- Control over blood sugar levels
- Weight loss with more fat burning
- Elevated cognitive functions
- 12 clinically-tested components to boost natural testosterone levels
- Higher sex drive
- Contains botanical extracts to enhance testosterone boosting power
Prime Male Cons
- Can only be purchased through the Official Website
- Formulated only for men 30 and older
- Free worldwide shipping not available on all packages
- Slightly expensive
So, this was a short overview of both the testosterone boosters. However, there is much more to these boosters. We need to dive into comparing both the supplements further in order to choose the one that is most effective.
TestoGen vs Prime Male: Ingredients
TestoGen Ingredients List
Guess what? TestoGen has recently updated its formula to include even more potent ingredients. The make-up of this new composition is undoubtedly one of the best in the market. Further, it combines 11 ingredients in total to offer its benefits. Let’s take a brief look at what you’ll be getting with TestoGen.
It contains some of the best researched components in the testosterone booster market. A look at its formula reveals a potent mix of herbs and botanical extracts. Moreover, the manufacturer offers a detailed section on its site to back up the efficacy of all the ingredients.
Its ingredients include:
- Fenugreek extract (Increases insulin release to build stamina and muscle mass)
- Zinc (Scientifically proven aphrodisiac and testosterone booster)
- Vitamin B6 (Helps the body produce more testosterone while limiting tiredness)
- Bioperine (Enhances bioavailability of all the ingredients)
- Red Ginseng Extract (Protects testes from damage by dioxins)
- D-Aspartic acid (Triggers the body to produce more testosterone)
- Vitamin D3 (Slows down testosterone conversion into estrogen)
- Vitamin K1 (Promotes stronger bones and better absorption of Vitamin D)
- Nettle Leaf extract (Lifts free testosterone levels in the bloodstream)
- Boron (Research suggests it increases testosterone levels and lowers estrogen)
- Magnesium (Promotes quality sleep to assist in testosterone production)
Prime Male Ingredients List
Prime Male claims to include 12 all-natural ingredients in its formula effective at eliminating all the symptoms associated with low production of testosterone. Moreover, just like TestoGen, all its ingredients are clinically proven. But, Does Prime Male Work? Yes, its efficiency lies in the natural ingredients!
The supplement combines all its components in optimum dosage to ensure maximum results. Well, we all have experience with those products that combine a number of ingredients without any strategy. So, Prime Male definitely gets full points on combining the most effective testo boosters.
Its ingredients are:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (The amino acid regulator stimulates the testes to pump out more testosterone)
- Boron amino acid chelate (Affects hormones and bone maintenance)
- Bioperine (Increases absorption of nutrients in dietary supplements)
- Luteolin (Reduces the production of estrogen)
- Magnesium Citrate (Promotes higher concentration of serum testosterone)
- Mucuna Pruriens extract (Protects testosterone molecules through lowering the production of cortisol)
- Nettle Root Extract (Contains beta-sitosterol to elevate testosterone levels)
- Vitamin B6 (Stimulates androgen receptors to regulate testosterone release)
- Vitamin D3 (Regulates testosterone and estrogen levels)
- Zinc (Stimulates testosterone production in the testes)
- Vitamin K2 (Increases serum testosterone by enhancing enzyme activity inside the testicles)
- Korean Red Ginseng (Treats male impotency)
TestoGen vs Prime Male | Comparing the Ingredients
Well, as you can see for yourself, both the supplements are quite similar in compositions with only slight differences.
How would you know which one will be more effective for you? The clear answer to this is your own preference of the ingredients and its dosage.
Moreover, you can easily conduct research on each of these ingredients to see what works best for your fitness goals. According to our analysis, we find TestoGen to be the better supplement between the two in terms of formulation.
One of the reasons we choose TestoGen is its concentration of D-Aspartic acid.
While each component in the formula has its own importance, D-Aspartic acid deserves a special mention due to being a determining factor in body’s testosterone release.
Prime Male only has 1600mg of D-Aspartic acid. Whereas, TestoGen caps the concentration at 2352mg, which is coincidentally the highest amount in any of the testosterone boosters in the market.
Users Feedback: TestoGen vs Prime Male
TestoGen users recommend the product for achieving results without any adverse side-effects. Most of its users report seeing immense strength and vitality after its use. Otherwise, one of the benefits people notice after its use is losing weight and fat build-up. This enables them to be more active in and out of the gym.
Though, TestoGen literally shows results within a month. Not a lot of supplements in the market can do that.
Pricing and Where To Buy: TestoGen vs Prime Male
Both the supplements can be easily purchased from the Manufacturer’s Official Website. However, in terms of cost-efficiency, TestoGen wins the race.
That’s because a single bottle of TestoGen costs you just $59.99 while Prime Male has priced its single bottle package at $69.00, which is quite expensive when you compare the overall benefits.
Further, TestoGen offers many other value-for-money packages. What multiplies the benefits is its free worldwide shipping policy. This facility is available no matter what package size you buy.
Whereas, in the case of Prime Male, free worldwide shipping is only available when you buy their 4 or 6 month’s supply package.
TestoGen is definitely the product to go for in case you want to just try out a supplement to see if it works for you or not. However, you may lose a lot of money if you opt for Prime Male and later find out it doesn’t work out for you.
Should You Buy TestoGen or Prime Male? | Final Comments
Both TestoGen and Prime Male attract a lot of attention due to its all-natural composition and scientific formulation. But TestoGen has a better and more strategic formula when it comes to boosting body’s testosterone levels.
Not only does TestoGen contain an optimum dosage of D-Aspartic Acid, it also contains some other ingredients in better amounts. This clearly indicates its well-thought-out formula and effects.
Prime Male does work but is a weaker formula when compared to TestoGen.
The pricing of both the supplements also makes TestoGen a more sensible choice if you’re low on budget.
Moreover, TestoGen offers the following features making it the winner in the Testosterone booster market.
- Safe to use by men who are 18 and above
- No need to make any significant changes to your diet plan in order to see results
- No adverse reactions due to the absence of any artificial substances
- Supports workout routines and boosts body’s ability to build muscle mass with the same exercises
- Huge multi-buy savings on buying multiple month’s supplies
- 100% money-back guarantee in case of grievances
- Consistent customer support and after-sales service
- Free training and nutrition guides
- Free subscription to tips and tricks newsletter
- Hassle-free delivery at your doorstep on ordering from the Official Website
We hope the above detailed comparison offered you some insight. Do you wish to know more about TestoGen?
Check out TestoGen Before and After Pictures and know the real customer reviews of the testosterone supplement.
Drop your questions in the comments section below to get a quick response.