Table of Contents
- 1 What is Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
- 2 Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acid
- 3 Omega-3 Fatty Acids are also effective in the Treatment of:
- 4 Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids Include:
Fatty Acids are essential for all the systems of the body to function properly including your skin, brain circulatory system, and organs. There are basically two fatty acids that human body can’t produce are omega-3 fatty acids and omega -6 fatty acid which is essential for the development of brain, immune system function, and blood pressure regulation. In which omega-3 fatty acids is essential for the body.
What is Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
Omega-3 Fatty Acid also termed as Alpha-Linolenic acid is an essential fatty acid that plays a significant role in brain function and fights against cardiovascular disease. They form an integral part of the cell membrane throughout the body. They form a starting point for making hormones that are required for blood clotting, relaxation of artery walls, contraction, and inflammation.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids belongs to the family of polyunsaturated fats.
3 Main Omega 3 Fatty Acid are Mentioned Below:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is a 20-carbon long omega-3 fatty acid, commonly found in fatty fish, fish oil, and seafood. It is found to be effective against certain mental conditions, especially depression.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid(DHA) is a 22- carbon long omega-3 fatty acid, commonly found in fatty fish, fish oils, seafood, and algae.it serve as a structural component in the cell membrane of the nerve cells in the brain and eyes. It constitutes about 40% of polyunsaturated fats in the brain. DHA’S is an essential component required during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid is an 18-carbon long omega-3 fatty acid found in vegetable oils, walnuts, flaxseed oil, leafy vegetables and animal fat. It only becomes active once it is converted into EPA and DHA.
Omega-3 fatty acid offers an extensive range of health benefits, including a lower risk of coronary heart disease.
Researchers have found that omega-3 fatty acids, a type of polyunsaturated fat, primarily found in seafood can improve your chances of living longer if you have a heart trouble.
Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acid
Several types of research on omega-3 fatty acid have shown that it has following health benefits:
Benefits Your Heart Health
Reduce the chance of Coronary heart disease and stroke.
Normalizes and Regulates your Cholesterol Triglyceride Levels
Both fish oil and krill oil helps in regulating cholesterol triglycerides level. Both the oil tends to reduce the enzyme activity that let the liver digest the fat. Studies show that omega-3 fats are anti-arrhythmic, anti-thrombotic, anti-atherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory.
DHA affects your Child’s Learning & Behavior
Studies have been shown that students who consumed omega-3 fat supplements scored higher on rule vocabulary, learning and intelligent testing. It has the great impact on brain health.
EPA and DHA Increases
- Neuronal Growth In The Frontal Cortex Of the Brain
- Levels of Dopamine in the Brain
- Cerebral Circulation
Benefits the children having Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS)
Omega-3 fatty acid helps in the treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome which occur from birth when a portion of the intestine fails to develop. Children began to improve when they were given omega even nutritional supplement.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids are also effective in the Treatment of:
- High BP
- High Cholesterol
- Skin Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids Include:
- Fish Oil
- Krill Oil
- Flax Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Green leafy Vegetables
When possible, you should always try to get omega-3 fatty acids from food.
If, due to busy life schedule if you are unable to take food containing omega-3 fatty acid then you can switch to Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills. It is high-quality lemon flavored omega 3 fish oil tablets that provide all the health benefits of omega-3 fatty acid.
Omega-3 Fish Oil Pills are fully natural and FDA approved health supplements that allow complete growth or your body. The pill contains all kinds of Omega-3 Fatty Acids which are necessary for human body.