If you’ve struggled with weight loss, trying every diet and exercise plan you’ve heard of without any success, intermittent fasting (IF) could change your life. Intermittent fasting is one of the popular methods which is rapidly gaining popularity these days in the fitness world!
If you looking to improve your overall health and reach your fitness goal, intermittent fasting is a short way of eating that involves regular short-term fasts.
Fasting for short intervals will allow you to eat fewer calories which will also help you to optimize some hormones related to weight control.
There are several different intermittent fasting methods that help you to lose weight without feeling hungry and also help you to reduce the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart diseases. Three popular methods are:
#1. The 16:8 Method- In this method, you limit your eating pattern to an 8-hour window and go 16 hours without any food at all. This is widely referred to as 16:8 diet.
#2. Eat-Stop-Eat- In this method, you have to do one or two 24 hours fasts each week, for an example by not eating dinner from one day until dinner the next day.
#3. The 5:2 diet- In this method, you are allowed to eat 500-600 calories on two days of the week, but you can eat normally the other 5 days.
Intermittent Fasting is a diet plan where you strategically skip your meals for a set period of time during the day.
Unlike other diet patterns, it does not allow you to focus on how to cut the calories from each meal, but rather cutting out the entire meal itself. This is the only reason for its growing popularity.
While you are fasting you can eat and drink low calorie or calorie-free foods. The more time you spend fasting every day, the better your results.
Eating in a restricted manner has lots of benefits that go just beyond weight loss. It also has numerous benefits for metabolic health and may even help prevent chronic disease like diabetes and heart diseases and expand lifespan.
It offers unique benefits that are not available in typical diet. The main reason that intermittent fasting works for weight loss is that it helps you to eat fewer calories.
1. Encourages weight loss- Intermittent fasting helps you to burn more calories from the food that you’re eating throughout the day. This will help you to lose weight and make you look better and much healthier.
2. Promote insulin sensitivity – Optimal insulin sensitivity is crucial for your health, as insulin resistance or poor insulin sensitivity contributes to nearly all chronic diseases.
3. Increases HGH production– Intermittent fasting play an important role by increasing HGH by 1300% in women & 2,000% in men.
4. Makes you Eat Fewer calories– Intermittent fasting decreases your hunger level and reduces or normalizes ghrelin levels which are also known as “hunger hormone.”
5. Reduces Belly fat- Intermittent fasting allows you to burn belly fat by keeping your insulin level low and steady.
6. Curbs cravings– Intermittent fasting help you to get free from emotional eating and kill cravings by transitioning your metabolism from unstable sugar-burning to steady fat-burning.
7. Increases cognitive functions– Intermittent fasting can also help you to improve degenerative brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
8. Preserve Muscle Mass- Intermittent fasting helps you to preserve muscle mass while you are losing weight. This must be coupled with resistance exercise and a high protein intake though.
Here we are sharing some of the personal reviews of people who tried this and achieve their goals. These reviews will help you out to understand about intermittent fasting very well.