Table of Contents
- 1 Different Body Wraps to Lose Weight
- 2 Now its time for things you should know before trying a body wrap:
- 3 Body Wraps Ingredients
- 4 Some Weight Loss Supplements Which You Can Try for Weight Loss
When it’s about weight loss, it’s the fact that there’s no any shortage of ways to go about it. From extreme level of diets to the latest fitness craze, there are number of methods to lose weight. Body wraps is one of the most popular methods that helps you to lose inches, drop weight, and tighten up your loose skin.
Body wraps to lose weight comes in numerous form and are usually found on the menu of every spa in the US. These wraps have been designed in a manner that very efficiently reduces cellulite, detox the body, lose inches and tone up and hydrate the skin.
While wrapping the body, ensure to wrap it tightly, but not so tight, as it can lead to lose circulation.
Now let’s get started with some of the most popular body wraps to lose weight. This wraps will for surely help you detoxify your body, while also getting cellulite and the extra pounds.
Different Body Wraps to Lose Weight
Here below different types of body wraps have been illustrated for you to help you slim down.
In the weight loss industry, Herbal wraps have been referred as a mainstay of luxury spa and salons. These wraps are offered in both ways, i.e., as a full-body wrap or just for certain specific parts of the body (like hips & thighs).
Despite the fact that these body wraps are mainly used for smoothening and tightening the skin, some spas claims it contributing in losing inches and melting away cellulite during the 45-90 minutes procedure.
The Herbal Wrap typically starts with an exfoliating scrub. After showering, you’re require to apply the choose body wrap to lose weight to the skin and the body (or portion of the body). This is encased in a thermal blanket.
Now after around 30 minutes, you’ve to remove the blanket. Following a cooling down period, your body will get finally rinsed and moisturized.
Health Experts says,
Herbal wraps onto being used in this manner, effectively reduces the cellulite and detoxify the skin. Now from the cosmetic point of view, the skin will look and feel firmer as well as smoother.
Infrared Body Wraps
Infrared body wraps are another one very popular body wrap to lose weight. Its actually a detox product usually found in medical spas and weight loss clinics.
These body wraps are commonly advertised as a means to ‘contour’ specific parts of the body (like hips, belly, or upper arms).
Majority of the newer devices currently make use of far infrared heat (FIR) to activate sweat glands, burn calories and increase circulation all at once. Multiple treatments are typically suggested for achieving the desired result. Home version of this body wrap to lose weight is also available.
Heated body wraps is one of the most effective body wrap to lose weight designed specifically for burning fat and shedding pounds quickly. While making use of Heat wraps to lose weight, you’re require to apply a thin layer of topical heat cream to the skin which is then wrapped in a non-breathable plastic film.
The benefits posed by creating heat and perspiration are said to extend beyond the skin to the fat cells below.
Some of the products come with strict dietary guidelines, including the avoidance of sugar, salt, and processed foods a day or two prior to the procedure.
Coconut Sugar Body Wrap & Scrub
This is a DIY body wrap to lose weight which uses a homemade sugar scrub and then half an hour to work. It because of this reason has been referred as a homemade body wrap for weight loss. To get started with this body wrap, you require:
- 1 part Coconut Oil – Here you can opt for any oil, in case if you don’t like the smell of the coconut oil.
- 2 parts Sugar – Use fine granules, as the larger ones can tear the skin.
- 2 drops vital oil – Its optional. You can choose a scent you find pleasant. Some such as lavender, lemon, grapefruit or lemongrass oils even specify, as they are good to detox the body.
- Clear plastic wrap – The brand or size are usually not relevant. So just ensure to have enough for covering the desired area with at least 2 layers of plastic wrap.
- A blanket or heating pad.
Weight Loss Body Wrap
It’s a DIY body wrap to lose weight that uses only a few ingredients and takes less than an hour. In this body wrap, you will need:
- Epsom salt
- Vitamin E oil – As it’s a great moisturizer for the skin.
- An exfoliating glove – This is optional
- Clear plastic wrap
- A blanket
Vicks Body Wrap
In case if you’re not interested in any of the homemade body wraps for weight loss, this DIY stomach wrap to lose weight is for you.
This body wrap do make use of Vicks Vaporub to help you with weight loss. It besides also helps you with stretch marks and cellulite. This body wrap for weight loss only requires 45 minutes and the three items, including:
- Vicks VapoRub – Rub this on your stomach.
- Clear plastic wrap – Any type will work. You’re just require to gather enough for covering the targeted area with a minimum 2 layers.
- A blanket – Stay warm wrapped in your favorite blanket for around 45 minutes.
Detoxifying Body Wrap
If wants to do a full body wrap to lose weight and want and an alternative to clear plastic, this body wrap is for you. Its one of the best body wraps for inch loss. It takes only 45 minutes after you apply the green clay mixture. With this body wrap, you’ll need:
Green clay – Make use of this as your base for a homemade clay wrap and boil with the set forth three ingredients:
- Sea Salt: Try to use the finer salt only, as the larger grains can cut the skin.
- Olive oil – There are options available which come already infused with vital oils such as this lavender and almond one.
- Cotton sheet or thin towel – Begins at your feet, wrapping each leg separately, and work your way up to your shoulders and then arms. Wrap it as tight as much possible for the best results.
Overnight Body Wrap
Its one of the best body wraps to lose weight. It can get used on the whole body or just the sections that needs work. For the best results, you’re require to use it as an overnight wrap. You need:
- Coconut or Olive Oil: Any oil will do this, in case if you don’t like the smell or texture of coconut oil.
- Sea Salt: Try to use finer salt, as the larger grains can cut the skin.
- Green Tea Bags: Cut the bags open for using their contents in the body wrap mix.
- Bandage wrap: Ensure to completed cover up the targeted area.
So this all about body wraps to lose weight.
Now its time for things you should know before trying a body wrap:
If you’re going to try either of the aforementioned body wraps, then here are some things for you to know before wrapping up yourself.
- If the wrap you’re going to try include any herbal ingredients, moisturizers or exfoliants, then its important for you to know what actually they are and whether they are safe for you to use.
- Body wrap increases the chances of dehydration, as it increases your internal core temperature. So, drink plenty of fluids.
- Since majority of the body wraps requires you or a spa employee for tightly wrapping up the material around your body, so might have some unpleasant side effects from the compression.
- Till yet there’s no evidence that a body wrap will help you lose weight. While you may be down a few pounds after using one, its mainly because of water loss. In this situation, as soon as you eat and hydrate, your number on the scale will go right back up.
- The only proven way to lose weight is having proper diet and adequate exercise.
Now have a look on some of the ingredients which are common in almost all the body wraps to lose weight.
Body Wraps Ingredients
Normally body wraps consist of ingredients being spread all over the person’s body. Body wraps are tightly wrapped around the body for better penetration of these ingredients on the skin.
Different ingredients are used in these wraps to tighten skin and enhancing circulation, digestion, blood pressure, elimination of cellulite and several other health benefits.
Most commonly used ingredients in body wraps are aloe, clay and sea salt. Nonetheless, some of the body wrap include secret ingredients like alfalfa leaves and dandelion root.
So, that’s all!! Here our blog ends…
Hopefully you enjoyed reading the blog and it helped you out in losing weight.
Always keep remember to stay hydrated while wearing weight loss wraps and to measure yourself properly for before and after measurements. This will basically provide you with an idea how well they work for you. And don’t forget to mentioned which one becomes your favorite!!